To make FAMILO work, please always ensure that:- on Android devices Familonet is excluded from battery optimization in your device settings. Detail instructions for each device type can be found here: www.undoze.com
- the phone isn't in flight mode
- the Wi-Fi is always switched on when you are out and about, as it is used for location tracking even if you aren't connected to a known Wi-Fi network.
- all location services are enabled for FAMILO, also in background
- mobile data is available
- all family members are logged in to FAMILO
- location mode is NOT set to ""never"
- you have installed the most recent version of FAMILO
- background app refresh is switched on (iPhone only)
- you didn’t close the app with the app switcher (iPhone only)
Please check these settings on your own phone as well as on your members' phones.